- shrinking or designed to reduce friction.
- Reducing or designed to lower rubbing.
- anything to lessen friction; antiattrition.
- whatever stops friction; a lubricant.
- some thing to reduce friction; antiattrition.
- whatever prevents friction; a lubricant.
- Preventing rubbing; specifically, in mech., beating or reducing that resistance to movement which comes from friction.
- Preventing friction; specifically, in mech., overcoming or lowering that opposition to motion which arises from rubbing.
Sentence for "antifriction"
- Hardly anyone cares about the antifriction…
Synonym for "antifriction"
Cross Reference for "antifriction"