- a link between several organisms which detrimental to one of them.
- The antagonistic relationship between an organism as well as the metabolic substances generated by another.
- a connection between organisms this is certainly damaging to at least one or higher of those; especially that considering a metabolic substance made by one
- an association between organisms that's harmful to one of those or between organisms and a metabolic product of another
- a connection between several organisms this is certainly harmful to one or more of them.
- The antagonistic connection between an organism and the metabolic substances produced by another.
- a connection between organisms that's harmful to at least one or more of these; specifically that because of a metabolic material from one of these
- a connection between organisms this is certainly bad for one of them or between organisms and a metabolic item of some other
Sentence for "antibiosis"
Hypernym for "antibiosis"
Agriculture Dictionary for "antibiosis"
- A relationship between two organisms by…