- person who seeks by governmental or other way to minimize the commercial, governmental, or personal influence of Jews.
- a person who dislikes and would persecute Jews
- One who seeks by political or any other means to decrease the commercial, political, or social impact for the Jews.
- someone who dislikes and would persecute Jews
- discriminatory especially based on race or religion
- discriminatory specifically on such basis as race or faith
- Definition for "anti-semite"
- person who seeks by governmental or other way…
- View More
- Sentence for "anti-semite"
- Urban Dictionary for "anti-semite"