- Opposed to understanding Gallic or French.
- Opposed to something Gallic or French.
- aggressive to France or the French, or even anything French; particularly, in opposition to the Gallican church.
- dangerous to France or even the French, or to anything French; specifically, in opposition to the Gallican chapel.
- One who is aggressive towards the French, or to the Gallican chapel.
- one that is aggressive toward French, or even the Gallican chapel.
Sentence for "anti-gallican"
Same Context for "anti-gallican"