- alternate spelling of antiaircraft.
- designed for or utilized for defense against assault by plane.
- made for security from a surface place against atmosphere assault
- Alternative spelling of antiaircraft.
- made for or used for security against attack by aircraft.
- created for protection from a surface position against atmosphere attack
- artillery designed to take up at airplanes
- artillery built to shoot upward at airplanes
Sentence for "anti-aircraft"
- Supersonic shrapnel tore through the wing…
Phrases for "anti-aircraft"
Equivalent for "anti-aircraft"
Same Context for "anti-aircraft"