- Attribution of real human feelings to things perhaps not human being, such as for example inanimate things, creatures, or natural phenomena.
- The ascription of human thoughts or interests to God, or to a polytheistic deity.
- The ascription of individual interests to supernatural beings, especially to the Supreme Being. Also referred to as anthropopathy.
- An expression containing or implying such ascription.
- Attribution of individual feelings to things maybe not man, eg inanimate items, pets, or normal phenomena.
- The ascription of real human thoughts or passions to Jesus, or to a polytheistic deity.
- The ascription of peoples passions to supernatural beings, specifically toward Supreme getting. Also known as anthropopathy.
- a manifestation containing or implying such ascription.
Sentence for "anthropopathism"
- Moreover, when hate is attributed to…
Equivalent for "anthropopathism"