- One who anthropomorphizes.
- a person who features the real human form or other peoples attributes to God.
- One who attributes the personal type or other person qualities to the Deity or to everything not person.
- a person who attributes human type or qualities to beings other than guy; particularly, person who in thought or speech invests the Deity with peoples form and characteristics; an anthropomorphite.
- person who anthropomorphizes.
- a person who attributes the human being type or other person qualities to Jesus.
- a person who attributes the personal type or any other peoples characteristics into the Deity or even anything not individual.
- one that attributes human being kind or characteristics to beings aside from man; particularly, one who in thought or message invests the Deity with person kind and attributes; an anthropomorphite.
Definition for "anthropomorphist"
Sentence for "anthropomorphist"