- The study of human body measurement for use in anthropological category and contrast.
- The research of calculating our body to be able to ascertain the typical proportions for the human being form at various many years, plus various divisions of competition, course etc.
- dimension associated with level as well as other measurements of human beings, specially at different many years, or perhaps in different races, professions, etc.
- The measurement associated with human anatomy; the department of technology of anthropology which pertains to the proportions for the human anatomy, either in individuals or in tribes and races.
- measurement and research of this human body and its particular parts and capacities
- the analysis of human anatomy dimension for usage in anthropological classification and comparison.
- The science of calculating the body in order to determine the typical measurements for the individual kind at different centuries, plus various divisions of battle, class etc.
- dimension of the height also proportions of people, particularly at various ages, or in various events, vocations, etc.
- The dimension for the human anatomy; the division of science of anthropology which relates to the proportions associated with the human body, either in people or perhaps in tribes and races.
- dimension and study associated with the body and its components and capabilities
- Definition for "anthropometry"
- The study of human body measurement for use…
- View More
- Sentence for "anthropometry"
- Hypernym for "anthropometry"
- Form for "anthropometry"
- Same Context for "anthropometry"