- The class associated with the Cœlenterata which includes the corals and sea anemones. The three major groups or purchases tend to be Acyonaria, Actinaria, and Madreporaria.
- The course regarding the Cœlenterata which include the corals and ocean anemones. The 3 main teams or requests tend to be Acyonaria, Actinaria, and Madreporaria.
- The flower-animals, or animal-flowers; an old course or big selection of zoöphytes, inexactly equal to the current course Actinozoa (which see).
- The flower-animals, or animal-flowers; an old class or big group of zoöphytes, inexactly equivalent to the current class Actinozoa (which see).
- a sizable class of inactive marine coelenterates which includes ocean anemones and corals; the medusoid stage is completely stifled
- a large course of sedentary marine coelenterates that includes sea anemones and corals; the medusoid period is totally suppressed
Sentence for "anthozoa"
- "Precisely, my dear; only the anthozoa…
Hypernym for "anthozoa"