- The inability to keep in mind new information through the period starting the amnesic event.
- loss in memory for occasions immediately following a trauma; often ultimately for events during and quite a while following traumatization
- The inability to consider new information through the duration beginning the amnesic episode.
- loss in memory for occasions immediately following a trauma; often in place for occasions during as well as a number of years following upheaval
Sentence for "anterograde amnesia"
- "Memento" (2000) - The disjointed, reverse…
Hypernym for "anterograde amnesia"
Etymologically Related for "anterograde amnesia"