Definition for "anteriorly"
Sentence for "anteriorly"
- Meanwhile the pressure thus exerted on…
Synonym for "anteriorly"
Antonym for "anteriorly"
- in front (in place)
- towards the anterior
- In an anterior way; prior to.
- in an anterior path
- before (eventually)
- right in front (constantly in place)
- to the anterior
- In an anterior manner; prior to.
- in an anterior direction
- In an anterior manner; before, over time or place; formerly, in time; in front, in position. See anterior.
- In an anterior manner; prior to, over time or spot; previously, eventually; in the front, in place. See anterior.