- Occurring before wedding; prenuptial.
- Occurring before relationship; prenuptial.
- Preceding relationship.
- Preceding wedding.
- relating to occasions before a wedding
- relating to activities before a marriage
- Occurring, present, or done before marriage; coming before relationship; preceding relationship: as, an antenuptial contract; antenuptial children.
- developing, existing, or done before relationship; coming before relationship; preceding relationship: because, an antenuptial agreement; antenuptial children.
Sentence for "antenuptial"
- Mostly it is a thankless and…
- View More