- some of various insects associated with the family members Myrmeleontidae, the adults that resemble dragonflies.
- The large-jawed larva of ant lion, which digs a conical crater when you look at the sand built to trap ants as well as other insects for food. Also called doodlebug.
- alternate form of antlion.
- some of various pests for the family Myrmeleontidae, the grownups that resemble dragonflies.
- The large-jawed larva associated with the ant lion, which digs a conical crater when you look at the sand designed to trap ants also bugs for meals. Also referred to as doodlebug.
- alternate as a type of antlion.
Hypernym for "ant lion"
Same Context for "ant lion"