- An optical product (frequently a toy) always produce a type of anamorphosis or to view altered numbers
- An optical model for creating amusing numbers or pictures in the form of two revolving disks, on a single which altered figures are painted.
- a musical instrument for creating a peculiar types of optical illusion by means of two disks rotating quickly one behind others.
- Definition for "anorthoscope"
- An optical product (frequently a toy) always produce…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "anorthoscope"