- Marked by loss in desire for food.
- curbing or causing loss in appetite.
- Of or impacted with anorexia nervosa.
- Characterised by too little desire for food, specifically as struggling with anorexia nervosa; anorexic.
- Causing a loss in appetite.
- suffering from anorexia nervosa; pathologically slim
- causing lack of desire for food
- person who is affected with anorexia nervosa.
- An anorectic medication.
- you struggling with anorexia nervosa; an anorexic.
- people suffering from anorexia nervosa
Sentence for "anorectic"
- Key Neurotransmitters aMSH and CART depress…
Hypernym for "anorectic"
Equivalent for "anorectic"
Same Context for "anorectic"