- A pseudonym.
- An anonymous person.
- An assumed or untrue name; a pseudonym.
- A mere title; a name resting upon no analysis or other recognized basis.
- a person who is unknown; also sometimes employed for “pseudonym.”
- an idea with no title, or which could never be expressed by one English word.
- An assumed or untrue name.
- An anonymous individual.
- In zoology, a mere name; a name resting upon no analysis or other recognized foundation.
- additionally spelled anonyme.
- a fictitious title utilized as soon as the individual works a certain social role
Sentence for "anonym"
Hyponym for "anonym"
Hypernym for "anonym"
Etymologically Related for "anonym"