- alternate spelling of anomie.
- Disregard or violation of legislation.
- A violation of law, especially of divine legislation; lawlessness.
- As employed by Pearson as well as others, a breach when you look at the routine of perceptions. Look at plant.
- personal state of isolation and anxiety caused by insufficient social control and legislation
- insufficient moral criteria in a society
Definition for "anomy"
Sentence for "anomy"
- The stronger this identification, the weaker…
Hypernym for "anomy"