- some of the genus Anodon, today Anondonta of freshwater bivalves.
- A genus of fresh-water bivalves, having no teeth at hinge.
- Identical To Anodonta.
- In herpetology, a genus of African serpents, regarding the household Dasypeltidœ or Rhachiodontidœ, without any grooved maxillary teeth. Also referred to as Diodon, Rhachiodon, and Dasypeltis.
- In entomology, a genus of coleopterous bugs.
- [lowercase] [⟨ anodont.] A fresh-water mussel regarding the genus Anodonta (which see).
- [lowercase] A snake for the genus Dasypeltis: because, the rough anodon, Dasypeltis scabra.
Sentence for "anodon"
- The anodon or fresh water mussel…
- View More