- one which announces, especially an electric signaling unit found in hotels or workplaces to point the sources of telephone calls on a switchboard.
- something that announces some thing
- A signalling product that presents which of a number of electric circuits is energetic, specially these types of a computer device in a telephone switchboard
- A buzzer in a UK sign field, that sounds whenever a train activates a treadle added to the track. Provides a warning or announcement of a nearby train.
- person who announces. Specifically: An officer into the chapel of Constantinople, whose business it had been to see the folks associated with celebrations to-be celebrated.
- An indicator (such as a hotel) which designates the area in which attendance is desired.
- person who or what announces; an announcer.
- an indicator that announces which electric circuit was active (since on a telephone switchboard)
- Definition for "annunciator"
- one which announces, especially an electric signaling unit…
- View More
- Sentence for "annunciator"
- Hypernym for "annunciator"
- Same Context for "annunciator"