- A solar eclipse in which the moon addresses all but a bright ring around the circumference of the sun.
- a solar eclipse when the slim outer disk for the sunlight is visible as a ring round the moon
- See under Annular.
- only a thin outer disk for the sunlight is seen
- an eclipse of the sunlight in which the moon during the center for the eclipse conceals the main an element of the sun's disk, making a complete ring of light round the border.
- Definition for "annular eclipse"
- A solar eclipse in which the moon addresses…
- View More
- Hypernym for "annular eclipse"