- The act or process of furnishing crucial commentary or explanatory records.
- A critical or explanatory note; a commentary.
- a vital or explanatory discourse or analysis
- a comment added to a text
- the entire process of composing such opinion or commentary
- metadata put into a document or program
- information concerning the hereditary structure of sequences of bases
- an email, included by way of remark, or description; -- often within the plural.
- The act of annotating or of creating records.
- A remark, note, or discuss some passing of a book or any other writing: as, annotations on the Scriptures.
- initial outward indications of the strategy of a febrile paroxysm in periodic fever.
- a comment or instruction (usually included)
- the act of including records
Sentence for "annotation"
- Each 200-250 word annotation is written…
Rhyme for "annotation"
Hypernym for "annotation"
Same Context for "annotation"