- Any of various worms or wormlike animals of the phylum Annelida, characterized by an elongated, cylindrical, segmented body and including the earthworm and leech.
- any one of numerous wormlike pets, of phylum Annelida, having a segmented human anatomy; they are the earthworm together with leech
- One of the Annelida or Annelides. Also anneloid.
- worms with cylindrical systems segmented both internally and externally
- Of or from the phylum Annelida.
- of, or regarding these creatures
- Of or regarding the Annelida.
- concerning or owned by or characteristic of any worms regarding the phylum Annelida
- Of or pertaining to the Annelida or Annelides. In addition annelidan, annelidian.
Sentence for "annelid"
Hyponym for "annelid"
Hypernym for "annelid"
Equivalent for "annelid"
Same Context for "annelid"