- Biology the original clustering of embryonic cells that part or an organ develops; primordium.
- an inherited predisposition to certain trait or character attribute.
- A fundamental principle; the building blocks for the next development.
- primordium, the initial clustering of embryonic cells that a body part develops
- allele, a certain type of a gene (because employed by Gregor Mendel)
- temperament, the predisposition personality kind
- In embryology, initial sign of a developing organ in the embryo; a rudiment, inside feeling of a straightforward start.
- an organ in its first phase of development; the foundation for subsequent development
- Definition for "anlage"
- Biology the original clustering of embryonic cells that…
- View More
- Sentence for "anlage"
- Hypernym for "anlage"
- Variant for "anlage"