- Physics Having properties that differ based on the course of measurement.
- Having properties that differ in line with the way of measurement; exhibiting anisotropy.
- not invariant with respect to way
- devoid of similar properties everywhere; maybe not isotropic; æolotropic. All crystals except those of the isometric system tend to be anisotropic with respect to light.
- In botany, a term applied by Sachs to body organs which respond in a different way or unequally to additional influences.
- comparable forms tend to be anisotropal, anisotrope, and anisotropous.
- Having predetermined axes: in opposition to isotropic.
- Definition for "anisotropic"
- Sentence for "anisotropic"
- I much prefer the marathon tweaking…
- View More
- Antonym for "anisotropic"
- Cross Reference for "anisotropic"
- Equivalent for "anisotropic"
- Same Context for "anisotropic"