- a disorder where refractive power of 1 attention varies from that of another.
- an ailment where two-eyes of a person have actually various refractive energy.
- Unequal refractive energy when you look at the two-eyes.
- Inequality for the eyes with regards to refractive energy.
- difference between the refractive energy associated with two eyes
- Definition for "anisometropia"
- a disorder where refractive power of 1 attention…
- View More
- Sentence for "anisometropia"
- Hypernym for "anisometropia"