- A union between two gametes that differ in proportions or kind.
- a kind of intimate bonding concerning partners of abnormally extensively differing centuries.
- Sexual reproduction involving the union or fusion of two dissimilar gametes.
- reproduction by the union or fusion of two varying gametes (especially differing in size).
- In biology, conjugation between dissimilar gametes or reproductive cells.
- (biology) reproduction because of the union or fusion of two differing gametes (especially differing in size)
Sentence for "anisogamy"
- Gametes and fertilization are at least…
Hypernym for "anisogamy"