- A theory seeking to clarify particular physiological and pathological phenomena with regards to animalcules.
- the idea which seeks to describe particular physiological and pathological phenomena in the shape of animalcules.
- The theory that the spermatozoön rather than the ovum offers the entire associated with embryo; spermatism; -- against ovism.
- the idea that animalcules cause illness.
- The doctrine or concept of incasement when you look at the male; spermism; spermatism. See incasement.
- also referred to as animalism.
Synonym for "animalculism"
Antonym for "animalculism"