- Any natural compound produced from an oxoacid by replacement of a hydroxyl team by an aniline residue; an amide of aniline.
- Any mixture for which among nitrogen-bound hydrogen atoms of aniline is replaced by a metal or any other cation.
- One of a class of substances which may be considered to be amides in which more or less associated with the hydrogen is changed by phenyl.
- identical to phenylamide.
- Definition for "anilide"
- Any natural compound produced from an oxoacid by…
- View More
- Form for "anilide"