- The indigo-plant and/or blue dye acquired from it.
- The indigo shrub; and/or indigo dye obtained from plant.
- Any imine in which the N-radical is a phenyl (or substituted phenyl) team.
- A West Indian plant (Indigofera anil), one of many initial sourced elements of indigo; in addition, the indigo dye.
- A somewhat woody leguminous plant, Indigoferȧ Anil, from whoever leaves and stalks the West Indian indigo is made.
- A derivative of aniline containing the group NC6H5.
- A Cuban name of this blue variety of the vaqueta, a bass-like seafood of western Indies, Hypoplectrus unicolor (variety indigo of Poey).
- a blue dye obtained from flowers or made synthetically
- shrub of western Indies and South America that is a source of indigo dye
Sentence for "anil"
Quotes for "anil"
- "From the spinners, Anil and I…"
Hypernym for "anil"
Urban Dictionary for "anil"
- (N) The indigo-plant or perhaps the…