- A colorless, white, grey, blue, or lilac mineral of anhydrous calcium sulfate, CaSO4, occurring as levels in gypsum build up.
- A saline evaporite consisting of anhydrous calcium sulfate (gypsum).
- A mineral of a white or a somewhat bluish shade, typically huge. It's anhydrous sulphate of lime, and is different from gypsum in perhaps not containing liquid (whence title).
- Anhydrous sulphate of calcium.
Definition for "anhydrite"
- A colorless, white, grey, blue, or lilac mineral…
Sentence for "anhydrite"
Same Context for "anhydrite"