- The price of change of angular displacement pertaining to time.
- The position turned, in a given time, by a body turning about an axis; the price of rotation through an angle.
- View under Angular.
- (physics) the price of modification associated with the angular position of a rotating human anatomy; typically expressed in radians per 2nd or radians each minute
- the proportion of anuglar movement toward time utilized in describing.
Definition for "angular velocity"
- The price of change of angular displacement pertaining…
Hypernym for "angular velocity"
Etymologically Related for "angular velocity"