- A characteristic of the Anglo-Saxon battle; specially, a word or an idiom associated with Anglo-Saxon tongue.
- the standard or sentiment to be Anglo-Saxon, or English with its ethnological feeling.
- A characteristic or peculiarity regarding the Anglo-Saxon race.
- A word, expression, idiom, or peculiarity of message owned by Anglo-Saxon, or of Anglo-Saxon source or type.
- their state to be Anglo-Saxon inside widest good sense; what comprises the Anglo-Saxon or English character in aggregate; the sensation of pleasure in-being Anglo-Saxon.