- A lead sulfate mineral, PbSO4, happening in colorless or tinted crystals and created because of the weathering of lead ore.
- A crystalline mineral as a type of lead sulfate, PbSO4, created by the weathering of galena.
- A native sulphate of lead. It occurs in white or yellowish clear, prismatic crystals.
- A sulphate of lead happening in prismatic crystals, generally clear and colorless, with brilliant adamantine luster and light tones of yellowish, green, blue, and gray.
Sentence for "anglesite"
- It was first recognized as a…
- View More