- The position formed by a refracted ray and a perpendicular towards the refracting area on point of refraction.
- The perspective between the perpendicular and a ray refracted at a surface
- the position which a refracted ray makes using the perpendicular towards area separating the 2 news traversed because of the ray.
- the position between a refracted ray and a line perpendicular into surface between the two news during the point of refraction
- Definition for "angle of refraction"
- The position formed by a refracted ray and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "angle of refraction"
- Cross Reference for "angle of refraction"