- The direction formed by a reflected ray and a perpendicular into the surface on point of expression.
- The direction between your perpendicular and a ray shown from a surface
- the perspective which such a thing, as a ray of light, on leaving a reflecting area, tends to make with the perpendicular to your surface.
- the perspective between a reflected ray and a line perpendicular to your showing surface on point of incidence
- Definition for "angle of reflection"
- The direction formed by a reflected ray and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "angle of reflection"