- A length of metallic or metal bent at the right direction along its lengthy dimension, utilized as a support or architectural framework.
- A length of iron or steel, having an L-shaped cross section, made use of as a structural assistance
- a rolled club or full bowl of iron having several angles, useful for forming the corners, or linking or sustaining the edges of an iron framework that it's riveted.
- A rolled or wrought bar of metal by means of an angle, used in metal buildings.
- an L-shaped material bracket
- Definition for "angle iron"
- A length of metallic or metal bent at…
- View More
- Hypernym for "angle iron"
- Same Context for "angle iron"