- A French gold coin for the reign of Louis XI., bearing the picture of St. Michael; also, a bit coined at Paris because of the English under Henry VI.
- An old musical instrument associated with lute sort.
- sort of tiny, wealthy cheese, produced in Normandy.
- A French gold coin for the reign of Louis XI., bearing the image of St. Michael; additionally, a piece coined at Paris by the English under Henry VI.
- An instrument of music, regarding the lute sort, now disused.
- a kind of little, wealthy mozzarella cheese, produced in Normandy.
- The name of a French gold coin, weighing from 97.22 to 87.96 grains, initially granted in 1340 by Philip VI.
- title of a gold coin, evaluating about 35 grains, struck in France by Henry VI. of England for use inside the French dominions.
- a little rich sort of cheese built in Normandy, believed to were stamped with a figure of this money.
- An instrument of music notably resembling a lute.
Sentence for "angelot"
- Man never caused such cruelty (lines…