- A brightly coloured fish of household Pomacanthidae of warm seas, having a laterally squeezed human anatomy.
- A freshwater fish (Pterophyllum scalare), native to streams of tropical south usa and achieving a laterally squeezed, usually striped human anatomy. It is preferred in aquariums. Also called scalare.
- A freshwater seafood, tropical cichlids associated with the genus Pterophyllum.
- A marine fish of family Pomacanthidae, common on shallow tropical reefs.
- a butterfly fish associated with genus Pomacanthus
- deep-bodied disk-shaped food seafood of warmer western Atlantic seaside oceans
- sharks with broad level figures and winglike pectoral fins but that swim the way sharks do
Sentence for "angelfish"
Hypernym for "angelfish"
Same Context for "angelfish"
Variant for "angelfish"