- Indicates that an inventory goes on in a similar manner.
- Indicates that a listing goes on in the same way.
- yet others; together with rest; and similar things; alongside things or components. The abbreviation, etc. (et cetera), or &c., is usually look over and so on.
- yet others; additionally the rest; and similar things; as well as other things or ingredients. The acronym, etc. (et cetera), or &c., is generally read and so on.
- See under And, right back, and From.
- view under And, straight back, and From.
- continuing in the same manner
- continuing in the same way
Sentence for "and so forth"
Urban Dictionary for "and so forth"
- Continueing certain phrase either cordially or…