- the annals of times long-past.
- Informal well known, specifically of a current event which has lost its original influence or value.
- That which took place a long time ago and never worth speaking about any longer.
- A period of history usually seen as occurring prior to the dark ages, which, prior to the fall associated with the Roman Empire. Has Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome.
- understanding of some recent fact or occasion that has become therefore commonly known it features lost its original pertinence
- a brief history regarding the old globe
- a brief history of times long-past.
- Informal well known, especially of a recently available event with lost its initial effect or value.
- whatever took place a long time ago rather than well worth speaking about more.
- A period of record typically viewed as occurring ahead of the old, which, ahead of the autumn associated with the Roman Empire. Has Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome.
- knowledge of some present fact or event that is so frequently understood so it has lost its initial pertinence
- a brief history associated with the ancient world
Quotes for "ancient history"
- "This is a good time to…"
Hypernym for "ancient history"