- Any of several neurotoxins from a number of species of cyanobacterium
- a bacterial toxin that has been weakened until it's no further harmful but is strong enough to cause the synthesis of antibodies and resistance on specific illness due to the toxin
- Any of a small grouping of neurotoxins made by a few types of cyanobacterium
- a bacterial toxin that's been weakened until it's no further harmful it is strong adequate to induce the forming of antibodies and resistance towards certain illness due to the toxin
Sentence for "anatoxin"
- Another round of tests released today…
Hypernym for "anatoxin"