- Of or pertaining to anastasis.
- regarding a procedure or a style of printing from characters in relief on zinc plates.
- Of or with respect to anastasis.
- regarding a process or a mode of printing from figures in relief on zinc plates.
- Raised; consisting of or furnished with raised figures: as,anastatic dishes.
- In botany, reviving after desiccation, as so-called resurrection-plants.
- Raised; composed of or furnished with raised characters: as,anastatic dishes.
- In botany, revitalizing after desiccation, as alleged resurrection-plants.
- Agenus of flowers, of the natural purchase Cruciferæ.
- Agenus of plants, associated with all-natural purchase Cruciferæ.
Sentence for "anastatic"
- The 'anastatic' process, described by Faraday…
Cross Reference for "anastatic"
Form for "anastatic"