- Relating to, having, or making different optical imaging effects along mutually perpendicular radii: an anamorphic lens.
- creating different optically distorted pictures
- of or relating to the steady evolution of different forms of system
- regarding gradual evolution from a single particular system to some other
- with respect to a type of distorting optical system
- associated with, having, or making various optical imaging results along mutually perpendicular radii: an anamorphic lens.
- making various optically distorted photos
- of or concerning the progressive development of various forms of organism
- pertaining to steady evolution in one sort of organism to another
- related to a type of distorting optical system
- with respect to or resulting from anamorphism.
- regarding or resulting from anamorphism.
Sentence for "anamorphic"
- Twentieth Century Fox presents the film…
Etymologically Related for "anamorphic"
Form for "anamorphic"
Same Context for "anamorphic"