- A reader; a prelector; one employed to see aloud; the reader regarding the classes in chapel.
- a cleric within the minor instructions regarding the Eastern Orthodox Church who checks out the classes aloud when you look at the liturgy (analogous into lector into the Roman Catholic Church)
- A reader; a prelector; one used to read aloud; the reader of this classes in chapel.
- a cleric in small orders of this Eastern Orthodox Church who reads the classes aloud in the liturgy (analogous on lector within the Roman Catholic Church)
Definition for "anagnost"
- A reader; a prelector; one employed to see…
Sentence for "anagnost"
Hypernym for "anagnost"