- An organism, such a bacterium, that can live-in the absence of atmospheric oxygen.
- An anaerobic organism; the one that doesn't need air to sustain its metabolic procedures.
- an organism (especially a bacterium) that doesn't need atmosphere or free air to reside
- An organism, such as for instance a bacterium, that will are now living in the absence of atmospheric air.
- An anaerobic system; one which will not require oxygen to maintain its metabolic processes.
- an organism (especially a bacterium) that will not need environment or no-cost air to live
Sentence for "anaerobe"
- The host (facultative aerobe implies facultative…
Hyponym for "anaerobe"
Hypernym for "anaerobe"