- Denoting a person whose range of love-interest arises from the dependence of this libido on another instinct (e.g. hunger).
- Pertaining to an acute psychological reliance on another person or people.
- of or linked to interactions that are described as the strong dependence of 1 individual on another
- Denoting one whose chosen love-interest comes from the reliance associated with the libido on another instinct (e.g. hunger).
- Pertaining to an acute psychological reliance upon someone or individuals.
- of or regarding relationships that are described as the strong reliance of just one person on another
Sentence for "anaclitic"
- They were to be cared for…
- View More