- A freshwater seafood of this household Anabantidae, indigenous to Africa and southeast Asia and such as the gourami and climbing perch.
- A genus of fishes, remarkable for his or her power of residing lengthy from liquid, as well as making their means on land for significant distances, and for climbing trees; the climbing fishes.
- A genus of acanthopterygian fishes, kind of the family Anabantidæ (which see).
- the nature genus of this family Anabantidae; little seafood that resemble perch
- A freshwater fish of household Anabantidae, native to Africa and southeast Asia and like the gourami and climbing perch.
- A genus of fishes, remarkable due to their power of living lengthy from liquid, and of making their particular method on land for considerable distances, as well as for climbing woods; the climbing fishes.
- A genus of acanthopterygian fishes, type of the household Anabantidæ (which see).
- the sort genus associated with household Anabantidae; tiny fish that resemble perch
Hypernym for "anabas"
- fish genus
- View More