- The inner percentage of a starch granule, composed of reasonably dissolvable polysaccharides having an unbranched, linear, or spiral construction.
- A polysaccharide, such as for instance starch or cellulose.
- The dissolvable type of starch (the insoluble type becoming amylopectin) this is certainly a linear polymer of glucose.
- the starch team (C6H10O5)n of carbs; since, starch, arabin, dextrin, cellulose, etc.
- among three groups into that your carbohydrates tend to be split, others becoming sugar and saccharose.
Sentence for "amylose"
- Plants produce starch in two different…
Same Context for "amylose"