- In a frenzy to-do violence or destroy: rioters running amuck when you look at the streets.
- In or into a jumbled or overwhelmed condition: The programs moved amuck.
- In or into an uncontrolled condition or circumstances of severe task: "This jam-packed area of Honolulu has come to face for traveler development run amok” ( Ila Stanger).
- In a frantic or frenzied and violent fashion; in a confused, jumbled or out of control condition.
- in a murderous frenzy
- extremely; without self-control
- Crazed with murderous madness: amuck soldiers.
- frenzied just as if possessed by a demon
- In a frenzied and careless manner.
- Literally, in a situation of murderous frenzy; indiscriminately slaughtering or killing: a term used in the Eastern Archipelago.
- Hence — To proceed in a blind, headstrong manner, reckless of consequences, which are probably is disastrous.
- [Sometimes written in two terms, and addressed as a noun utilizing the long article.
- Definition for "amuck"
- In a frenzy to-do violence or destroy: rioters…
- View More
- Sentence for "amuck"
- Phrases for "amuck"
- Rhyme for "amuck"
- Cross Reference for "amuck"
- Equivalent for "amuck"
- Urban Dictionary for "amuck"