- The encoding of a carrier trend by variation of the amplitude prior to an input sign.
- A broadcast system that makes use of amplitude modulation.
- A method of giving information by altering (modulating) the intensity (amplitude) of a carrier trend. Commonly abbreviated AM.
- modulation for the amplitude regarding the (radio) company revolution
Definition for "amplitude modulation"
- The encoding of a carrier trend by variation…
Hypernym for "amplitude modulation"
Cross Reference for "amplitude modulation"